Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bumper Stickers

I love reading the bumper stickers that I happen upon in my daily dashes. I happened to see two on a mini van this week that presented me with one of those things that make you go "whoa" moments. These were not the in your face screaming some idiotic cause type bumper stickers. They were non-political. They were not the bumper snicker type that leave you laughing and spilling coffee. These were rather simple actually. Subtle colors, plain fonts and smaller that the standard bumper sticker size they almost faded into the silver grey paint job on the well kept van.

The top one was the small elliptical shape often seen nowadays sporting cryptic names of places and things. It simply read, when life gets hard press on.

Ok I thought just another annoying optimist. And, then I read the bottom one. Again it was plain but circular and about as large as a saucer. Leukemia stinks.

Whoa.
j

No comments: